How do I contact Middle Earthware?
Please go to the CONTACT page and fill out the form. You may also call us anytime and leave a message. Someone will contact you within 24 hours. (706-505-2787)
Are your items food safe?
Yes! All of our pottery is oven, microwave and we use non-toxic glazes, even those on our pendants.
If I don’t like something, can I return it?
There is no refund or exchange for digital downloads but if there is an error in the calendar, we will be happy to correct the error and send you a new download free of cost. If there is an error in a printed purchase, you will receive a replacement at no charge to you with no need to return the item. Just send us a photo of the item and send it to us via email with a description of the problem to email@example.com. If you just don’t like the item, we want you to be happy. Ship it back and we will refund your purchase.
If you order pottery or anything other than a digital product, we want you to be 100% satisfied! There is no restocking fee. You will be refunded all but your shipping & handling cost or we will send a replacement at no charge to you.
Shipping & Returns
Please provide a clear shipping address with your order. We will ship to your PayPal or credit card address unless you notify us otherwise.For shipping within the United States, we use USPS priority mail and include a tracking number. As soon as your order ships you will receive an email.
Be assured that your purchases will be packed very carefully and should arrive safely!
We will mail your item(s) 1-3 business days of receiving payment unless the item is custom, and will take approximately 2-3 weeks from date of order for digital work and 3-4 weeks for ceramics.
If your item arrives damaged please contact us immediately by sending a digital picture of the damaged piece to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you about a replacement. If the item arrives and is not as described in the item description, it can be returned for a refund or exchanged for something else within 14 days. There are no returns on custom items. In the case of all returns you will be responsible for return shipping charges unless you contact us for a return merchandise autorization (RMA). Please return in original package, especially with any pottery, as to keep the pottery protected. Your money will be refunded once the piece safely arrives.
If one of our hand-crafted pottery or ceramic items arrives damaged we will be happy to replace the item at no charge to you. This process may take up to 6 weeks considering drying and firing times.
If you are in our area there is no need to pay shipping. You can arrange to pick up your items! Please email us and we will get in touch with you! (email@example.com)
Do you have more questions? Please send us a message and we will get back to you ASAP![contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
We are dedicated to ensuring that your online shopping experience is secure and private. All of the credit card information we receive from our customers is transmitted and encrypted through SSL to our credit card processing gateway. Customer information is used for shipping, payment and contact purposes only. We do not sell, give away, or abuse the information we receive.
What Personal Information About Customers Does MiddleEarthWare Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at MiddleEarthWare . Here are the types of information we gather.
* Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
* Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses MiddleEarthWare . A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit Web sites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience at MiddleEarthWare if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
* E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from MiddleEarthWare if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
* Newletters: We send newsletters to users who select to receive them. Should you at any point change your mind about receiving these communications, please select the unsubscribe link which is present at the bottom of each email we send to remove yourself from the list.
* Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
What About Cookies?
* Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
* The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of MiddleEarthWare’s features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Does MIddleEarthware Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we do not share it with anyone.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
* We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
* We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
* It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer and so not share your password.
Which Information Can I Access?
MiddleEarthWare gives you access to your information about your account.
What Choices Do I Have?
* As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such MIddleEarthware features as Your Profile, Wish Lists, and Customer Reviews.
* You can add or update certain information on pages such as those listed in the “Which Information Can I Access?” section above. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
* If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences. (If you do not want to receive Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of MiddleEarthWare, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
MiddleEarthWare does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 21 you should order only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit MiddleEarthWare, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Georgia. If you have any concern, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.